The Harrier® 56 is Hayter’s largest pedestrian rear roller rotary lawnmower with the widest rear roller in its class. Featuring an impressive 53cm (21″) stripe with a 56cm (22″) cutting width, refined self-propelled engineering and beautifully balanced manoeuvrability, it lightens the workload to deliver impressive stripes on large lawns.
Uses a Briggs & Stratton 875iS engine with the convenience of a push button electric starter using the InStart lithium-ion system. 70 Litre Grassbag. Weight 51.6kg.
Comes with a Blade Brake Clutch (BBC) mechanism which stops the cutting blade but keeps the engine running. Ideal when emptying the grassbag or when moving from one lawn to another.**
- High performance cut and collection system, designed using aerospace technology to ensure class-leading performance in every season.
- Vari-Pitch™ cutting technology automatically adjusts the cutter deck to increase airflow when set to cut longer grass (patent pending).
- ReadyStart® technology. This intelligent system recognises the temperature of the engine and primes the starting process accordingly, ensuring hassle free starting time after time. (CODE575A and CODE576A only)
- Lifetime crank-shaft warranty against bending from accidentally hitting a solid object.†
- Aluminium cutter deck for increased durability, rigidity and corrosion resistance.
- Seven height-of-cut settings between 13-60mm, controlled by a single counter-balanced lever for quick adjustment.
- Folding handlebars reduces the storage space needed.
- Easy to empty – Fabric grassbag can be lifted through the handlebars.
*Annual service required. **Only available on the Harrier® 56 Auto-Drive VS BBC (Code 575A). †Applies to original purchaser. Refer to owner’s handbook for full Terms and Conditions.